I have never felt so completely and utterly useless. Not in the I'm-a-feable-human-being kindofway either, just I HAVE NOTHING TO DO, no obligations, no nothing. What the fuck?! I have resorted to playing wow for no less than 6 hours a day and i'm starting to make myself nauseous just so I can feel something other than boredom. The bandages on my shoulder keep me from doing pretty much everything except using my computer in excess and I'm just sick of doing the epitomy of nothing. I've started 2 books, both of which put me to sleep in a matter of chapters. But they've been on my "to do list" for a while... A) Catcher in the Rye, B) Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas; so I said why not... My sleep schedule is now officially fucked in the A and I couldn't care less. I have nothing to do and the only difference between night and day is one involves me turning on a lamp and the other doesn't. This blog post accidentally turned into a bitch fest and I guess I had originally intended something more inspiring, but this is what you get when you are pissed off from being so goddamn idle. I might as well watch water boil, an hour glass run out of sand, the luminous green numbers on my bedside clock change 8:47, 8:48, 8:49...
Awesome. Just Awesome.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment