The memoirs of he who exists in both ink and blood.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Oh My God
So Did I mention that the median salary for a pharmacist in San Francisco is $107,000!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! So, yea, there really is No depth to my shallowness! But I think I could do it! And I might just be anal enough... (no pun intended)
I should start off by saying that, I am a badasss (and yes with THREE "s"'s.) I live in jeans, keep my life in my pockets, and I don't know where I want to go yet, so I just keep levitating forward, because I can do that (screw walking). I'm fairly clumsy, the kind that sips sangria with gravity; but I go places and do things. Cordially eating shit and dying to those little bastard cracks in the pavement is only but a hobby, much like being social with strangers over drink and dance. I am "openly..." a lot of things: "badass" (did I mention that), "gay" (the straight-ish, mildly masculine type), "liberal" (the green kind), etc. I'm granola at heart, vivaciously verbose when de rigueur, and I am guilty of a crude humor. I oblige you to staple your foot to the ground and walk in circles until you get to know me, or we could just grab a drink, grab coffee, grab whatever it is that people grab, and maybe you'll come to find that I really am a cool guy.
AND I FUCKIN PASSED MECHANICS OF MATERIALS!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY!!! I AM FREE!!! I AM NOW TRULY FREE!!!
ReplyDelete